Discover an exceptional hotel
The Best Western Quartier Latin Pantheon Hotel enjoys an ideal location in the heart of Paris, close to many landmarks of the capital. Les Arenes de Lutece Roman amphitheatre, the Jardin des Plantes, the Natural History Museum, the Pantheon and the Rue Mouffetard are only a few steps away, and it takes just five minutes to walk to the Seine and Notre Dame de Paris from the hotel.
We are located near the Luxembourg Gardens and Saint- Germain-des-Prés, and central attractions such as the Hotel de Ville, Rue de Rivoli , the Châtelet area, the Centre Georges Pompidou and the Louvre. Additionally, thanks to the Metro, the RER and the various bus lines that serve the hotel, reaching the more distant attractions and business districts of the City of Light is both simple and fast.
- Metro: Place Monge (line 7) and Cardinal Lemoine (line 10)
- RER: Gare d'Austerlitz (RER C), Luxembourg (RER B) and Saint-Michel-Notre-Dame (RER B and C)
- Bus: stops at Monge (line 47) and Cuvier-Jardin des Plantes (lines 67 and 89)
- Bicycle self-service terminals: Vélib stations at 27 rue Lacepède et 40 rue des Boulangers
- Electric Cars self-service terminals: Autolib at 38 rue Lacepede and 58 rue Monge
- Parking (surcharge): Patriarches, 42 rue Daubenton